Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Almost 2008!

Almost 2008....

As I gaze at the calendar I see we're just about wrapping up 2007 and entering the gates to 2008!
It amazes me that the older I get, the shorter a year seems! It feels like we just rang in 2007 yet here we are at the threshold of another year!

So... got resolutions?
Whatcha got on your list for '08?

I'm not a resolution kinda girl.... not my thing. I know that the moment I make 'em is the moment I'm gonna break 'em so I don't even 'go there'!!!
I'd love to know what your New Year's Resolutions are and if you've made any that you've actually KEPT in years past.......

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Only 1 - my resolution was to scrap a page a day that was 365 for the yr, i beat it at over 500 for the yr!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. No resolutions. Just sets one up for failure. Instead I like to set mini goals. Most of which I keep. Some which I know I won't the minute I set them, but I keep setting them just the same. None yet for the coming year. I guess I should think on that one huh?

Jax

Nik said...

The only thing on my list...

HAVE A BABY!!!!

Well at least get knocked up anyway LOL!!! I think I can manage to at least make an effort at the LOL!!!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Resolutions never work for me either! And I completely agree with you....I swear we just rang in 2007, wow o wow.

It's kinda funny, Jacquie and I made a resolution of blogging EVERY DAY for '07...you see how far that went (for me) anyway.

Resolutions schmezalutions!

Laura S. said...

I don't do resolutions. Although I always have the ongoing goal of becoming a better person. I always try to do te best I can with what I have been given.

I miss you Gabz...let's get those kids back in school already. We need some iced coffee & scrap time.

Cheryl Wray said...

I don't really make resolutions. I just try and do things (and change things when necessary) to life more joyfully in the next year! That ends up encompassing a lot of different things!

Loreluca said...

That's weird! I was pretty sure I had left a message a while ago! Anyways... I don't do the resolution thingy. I just take care of things when they present themselves, not on a set date!
I LOVE the new look. But I'm missing NEW POSTS!!! Come back, my friend!
Hugs!