Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My friend recently posted this on a scrapbooking site we are on together. I wanted to give it a little more exposure so I decided to post it here in my blog.
Thanks for your support!
~Gabi

My mother is terminally ill with congestive heart failure, copd, and emphasema
and is on oxygen 24/7. My mother lives in MN and I am in WV. I am not able to give her the support that she needs due to how far apart we live. My mom's birthday is August 25th. I wonder if anyone is interested and has the time, could make my mother a birthday card and send to her with well wishes.
This would be so uplifting for her during this very hard time.
She also spends 5 days a week alone because her husband is in construction and is gone the whole week. I've seen other communities doing this for others and I think this would be so wonderful.

Many thanks and hugs,
Denise
If you are interested I'd be very happy to give you my moms mailing
address, please email me - emersyn_mom@yahoo.com
thank you!

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i just sent an email to denise. i've got loads of cards at the moment, so it's great to have someone cool to send one to!

Loreluca said...

I totally sent my card the day I read this post ( I think it was the 21)! I thought it was such a nice thing for her mom! how sweet!

Going For Greatness said...

Thanks girls for participating!! You are such sweeties!!
XO
Gabi