Friday, December 29, 2006

Music Music Music!

I have a huge variety in my collection and I'm always eager to hear something new. Right now I'm listening to Jonny Blu "In Just That Kind Of a Mood..."Jonny Blu If you like crooners like Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby or Dean Martin, you'll love this CD.
Jonny Blu has another musical side as well and he's on the top of the Pop charts in China. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his Chinese CD as well. It's awesome, upbeat and great dance music. You can listen to all the songs on his site. http://www.jonnyblu.com
I dunno why I felt compelled to blog this but I guess I'm just excited about his music and wanted to share!

What is your music of choice?

6 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

oooh Thanks for the tip. I use music so much for work........all 130 beats per minute, pound pound pound, that I often never have it on in the car or at home. Not good. This guy might be the ticket. My music choice? Does Radio Disney music clips count? :)

Yes, I wish you would move closer too. We would have a blast!

Loreluca said...

Awsome, will have to go check it out! I cannot remember when was the last time I had the cd player for myself... can't remember when did I hear new music, either (how pathetic!!!) Ok, now I'm just downright curious...

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

A new face huh? The only time I usually get to listen to music is in my van when I'm driving to wherever it is I'm headed and sometimes that trip isn't very far. I used to be so much into music pre-kids....one day I'm sure I'll get hip again! ROFL

Anonymous said...

Music is my life! I listen every single day! I'd listen to music over watching television any day!

Thanks for the hint. May have to check it out. I got the Daughtry cd for Christmas and, as expected, it rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

No one particular type of music, I like most kinds just not all in that menu...try some Christian rap latly?? listen to some Toby Mac if you can get your hands on that CD...

~Samhains~

Anonymous said...

Love Jonny Blu - guess I need to add some to my i-Tunes wish list. Thanks for the tip. I listen to it all - mostly country but also old R&B, pop, rock, the B-52s and some classical. I especially love old doo-wop and some old Motown. I guess I'm sorta eclectic. :-)