What an interesting topic for Studio Friday this week! It's almost as if Tine has stepped into the doorway of my studio and and seen my back wall book shelves!!
My husband and I are antique toy collectors and it just so happens that I actually DO have a ROBOT IN MY STUDIO!
(I tried to get a decent photo but I had to resort to grabbing one from E-Bay.) This is the same exact one we have here.
When I sat and read the topic for today, it got me thinking. What if this little Robot was a BIG Robot? What if it was a working robot? What use could it be in my studio? Hmm.. my mind immediately began to go wild! I could immediately think of 10 great uses :
1. It could sit at my diecutter table and cut Quickutz alphabets for me.
2. It could sit and do the tedious gluing of all those intricate diecuts and paper piecings.
3. It could scavenge through my various bins of scrap papers looking for that ONE piece of scrap paper that I KNOW is in there..... just don't know WHICH BIN it's in!
4. I'd keep it busy by tidying up my closets.
5. I'm sure it'd be right at home cleaning and putting away my rubber stamps ;)
6. Taking out my ever-full waste paperbaskets would be another chore for it!
7. I'd have it organizing my photographs so that I could find the ones I need in a flash.
8. It would be right at home, plugged into the PC upgrading and updating my software and finding me the latest and greatest fonts
9. "Robot? Would you be a dear and grab me a diet Pepsi with Lime from the fridge?"
10. I would put it to use and get it in high gear for packing my scraproom in a nice, neat, organized manner because lord knows, I sure as heck can't do it myself!!!!
So, as I sit here and look at this little 12 inch tall Robot, I daydream of all the things I wish it COULD do and it motivates me to get myself in gear to get something BIG accomplished today!