Thursday, May 04, 2006

What Inspires Me?

A blog prompt by a blogging pal has brought me to post this today.

Here's a list of 10 things that inspire me, in no particular order.

1. My 2 girls
2. Good music
3. My best friend who is my cheerleader.
4. Good writing
5. Dark cloudy afternoons
6. A brisk sea-breeze
7. Colorado
8. A garden in full bloom
9. The color orange
19. New scrapbooking supplies (LOL!!)

I am very driven my music. I think a lot of people are. It's something that I need in my life on a daily basis. Different moods are set by different types of music. I am most inspired by music that is familiar to me. Old favourites and such. I am also VERY inspired by Arabic melodies and musical instruments. That music affects me unlike any other and it's brings me to my most creative places.

4 comments:

Vee said...

I agree with the new scrapbooking supplies
love getting them
the seasons inspire me as well
great one Gabi!
:)
Vee

firstborn said...

hi gabi!

thanks for your 5things comments!!!! i wasn't sure with the move and all that you'd be having time to blog....

i'm glad that you do!!!! and i like your inspired list! and hey, thanks for the sf topic....i still have to come up with something for that...

and yes, i think we do have a lot in common!!!!! that is too cool!

and you know what, i just found out that my wedding invite didn't make the cut in that contest i told you about...

thanks for your kind words and moral support!!!i still am proud of my little entry and i'll keep on keeping on...i love creating stuff and nothing is going to stop me from trying, right?!

keep your posts coming...i was missing you for awhile.

:) mary ann

Kim - ScrapToMyLu said...

This is interesting. I don't know if I could make a list. Maybe I should try?

Lady Swan said...

Hey! Who's your best friend?