Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Is it an addiction?

I ask myself, "Is it an addiction? No, it's a life-style." It's my life-style. It's Scrapbooking. Can I go a day without it? Yes. Do I feel fulfilled if I go a day without it? Normally, no. If I am on vacation, my time is spread out differently so I don't miss it as much, though I do take 10 Zillion photos to scrapbook so that makes up for the days missed scrapping!
Things such as this make me very happy:
{April Scrapgoods Kit}
Image hosting by Photobucket
And here are the 'extra' goodies from the April Kit!
Image hosting by Photobucket
I haven't had a chance to dive into my April Scrapgoods kit yet. It'll probably be a while until I can jump in and swim through all the lovliness! We're right in the middle of packing and preparing to move so I have been deprived of scrapbooking a lot lately. I still get my kits and open them and am able to 'ooo and ahhhh' over them. I have jotted down ideas I have for certain papers and embellishments and tucked them inside the kit boxes. I still stay creative in mind, though I haven't been able to create much lately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves that ScrapGoods. I may have to check it out.

Jaq