Friday, April 14, 2006

{Studio Friday} Work Hands

Being creative, my hands are one of the most important tools I have. As I sit here and reflect this weeks 'Studio Friday' topic, I look at how baldy I have abused my hands. They are so dry from Winter's dry, cold air, so chapped and in desperate need of a moisturizer. I look forward to the humidity of Summer and much healthier skin! Winter is evil on the hands and face! I can't find my digital camera so this is the best photo I had.
Image hosting by Photobucket
A crafters hands may not be attractive, they may be dry, cracked, bruised, have paper cuts or be in the line of 'danger' with each creation they craft, but they are the hands of love. They work together with our heart to create our masterpieces!

10 comments:

Ellen said...

Hands that create are beautiful hands!

Strong Enough said...

You have great hands! Good thing they invented lotion! LOL Have a Happy Easter!

Jennifer S. said...

hands of love!

Vee said...

awesome hands
love the red polish looks great on you
:)
Vee

Joy Eliz said...

the photo of your hand reminds me of the groundhog peeking out to see if spring is here.
It is!!!! com'on out!:)

justjohanna said...

love the orange and red in this photo. yum!

Webmaster said...

Sometimes I have to see the reaction in other people to remember the joy my hands can bring others. I often get so caught up in the little moments in life, that I forget about the bigger picture.

isay said...

i love the colors in this photo. i am enjoying every post about our hands

madretz said...

I love that: "they work together with our hearts to create masterpieces!"
Awesome post!!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Ditto Gabz...great post!!! Now, where's the layout on it??? :-)