Friday, April 07, 2006

Studio Friday April 7th 2006

My friend, Vee has been posting to her blog something called 'Studio Friday'. Each friday her blog has had a little tidbit about her Studio or her craft. It interested me so I checked it out and it's definitely something that I'd like to do too! ( Thanks Vee, for the inspiration! )

This week's topic is "Room With a View"

My scrap room has 2 large windows. I can see the swingset and part of my back yard. It's a great source of light as well but I can close the blinds and feel completely cozy if I want to. I get a lot of my creativity from the weather. My windows are important. My house is FULL of very large very tall windows. The view from my studio is important to me. Sometimes I sit and drift off to 'la-la' land in a day dream and that's when the creativity hits me. Here's the view out the windows:
Backyard
There is yet another view from my scraproom, and that is behind me on the couch. This view delights me even more than the one from my windows.......
My2Girls
They are the ultimate source of inspiration for my creativity!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The window view is nice, but man, ya gotta love the other view more!! Sweet.

Strong Enough said...

Your yard is to DIE for, but your kids take my breath away. Gorgeous!

Bonita Rose said...

love where u live! so beautiful!

Vee said...

love your view Gabi
awesome yard!
love your dd's as well
I am glad you joined SF!!
ooh...thanks for the shot out! LOL

Ellen said...

I like your views---outside and in!

Anonymous said...

Love both of your views! :)

Anonymous said...

love both of your views :)

Lisa Marie said...

You've got a terrific backyard! I'll bet your kids have lots of fun there!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I can see why it will be hard to leave your house. Great yard!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Hey Miss Popular!!!

Your backyard is as big as mine! Isn't it great?! I'm so thrilled that my kids have this gigantic playland to explore and have fun in!!! I hope that you will find an equally great yard wherever it is you will travel to.

Great view too...my 'studio' has a ground eye's view and well I need to rearrange so that I can peek out it more often!!!

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Great lawn, but I understand why you rather look at those cute girls! And your dog... what a cutie. Maybe you should get a rope or a iron chain? I love that you let him go outside when ever he likes!