Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tag! You're It!

TAG! You're it!!!
Cut and paste this in your blog entry and answer the questions!!
Tag someone today!!


For the Love of Five:

Five minutes to yourself how would you spend them? ideally?
Hugging my 2 little girls with all my might! They are so active and always on the move that I hardly get a 5 second hug lately, not to even mention a 5 minute one!

Five bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it?
I would take my 2 little girls to the flea market and give them each $2.50 to spend anyway they see fit!

Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
I could get rid of:
1. old shoes ( why does my closet seem cluttered with shoes I no longer wear!!??
2. scrapbooking diecuts from 3 - 5 years ago. *UGH*
3. silk flowers with leaves missing (thanks to ,my 2 year old!)
4. empty bag of dog food (LMAO)
5. Dead flowers on the front porch. (Who AM I? Morticia?!?)

Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house.
1. Our Wedding Ketuba
2. Photographs
3. Scrapbooks
4. Mackie's Peepas and Lion
5. Ellie's 'Beah'

Five words you love.
I love these five words:
Together
Daughter
Mommy
Family
Friends
These words are those that are the deepest in my heart and bring joy into my life!!

I am tagging...
Beth
Jax
Vee
Tracie
Kim

1 comment:

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

You and Jacquie are the only blogs I read/know!! LOL